Backend developer Internship
Our team is looking for a Backend development Intern:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Internship Goal: to contribute building data processing systems to manage the execution of NLP, ML and Quant analyses.
- Develop data processing infrastructure modules;
- Contribute to the system design;
- Participate to the other teams’ modules integration;
- Take part to the system maintenance;
- Implement requests APIs to access the developed systems.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Last year of engineer diploma or master’s degree in computer science
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Experience: a first internship in back-end development is a plus;
- Software: Good skills in NodeJS. Go or Python knowledge is a plus;
- Languages: good level in English / an intermediate level in French would be a plus;
- Additional skills:
- Knowledge in backend frameworks (such as Express, HapiJS or NestJS);
- Architecture design knowledge is appreciated.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100% / part time
- Duration: > 4 months
- Location: Metz (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com