At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
This is a newly created role and a part of the executive board.
The role of the Chief Delivery Officer is to oversee and support SESAMm projects and products concrete deliveries.
The main objective of the CDO is to ensure proper technical and business execution, at the highest level of quality.
By overseeing and owning projects execution, the CDO will act as an effective leader in balancing staff developments between specific custom projects and scalable products, in accordance with SESAMm’s global strategy.
- Manage Product Technical Managers and Project Managers ;
- Collaborate with the executive team in setting the strategic vision and operational actions ;
- Ensure implementation of defined product/project strategies ;
- Maintain a global planning of all projects and products and monitor their progress towards completion ;
- Staffing of tech team members, including maintaining the relevant tools (JIRA, Trello, etc) ;
- Problem-solving amongst product and project teams
- Not specifically staffed to work on any specific product or project, but can bootstrap new revenue lines at start.
- Engineering school/Business school with sufficient technical understanding to grasp the market, product and projects.
Work experience and Skills Requirements :
- Work experience: 10+ years of experience in technical projects management;
- Proven track record of senior operational management, preferably in a tech environment;
- Preferably some experience in project delivery in a technical consulting environment;
- Highly organized, able to switch between projects and calendars to accelerate outcomes;
- Passionate about Tech, cares about concrete outcomes;
- Managing complex organizational structures;
- Proven ability to manage change and people-related issues;
- Proven expertise in multiple projects management;
- Proven ability to scale technical projects and teams thanks to the right interactions;
- Proven ability to communicate efficiently with team members : gather information, balance perspectives and convince others;
- KPI driven individual;
- Alignment with SESAMm’s core values.
You should be able to work in a product team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy, curiosity toward a changing environment and real dedication to solving problems for clients.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org