Crypto-Asset Senior Business Developer
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Since 2016, we had the opportunity to enter the crypto-assets world as a technology provider. We have developed high frequency execution systems and trading strategies aimed at crypto funds and asset managers worldwide.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: you will be involved in all aspects of Commercial development regarding our crypto-assets activities all over the world.
- Be an active member of a growing Business Development team;
- Develop and expand our network of crypto hedge funds, assets managers and investors;
- Closely collaborate with institutions to follow the regulatory framework;
- Develop long term business relationships with CEOs and senior managers of global investment companies and other financial institutions;
- Optimize sales development strategies in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Participate to networking events around the world;
- Organize business trips;
- Work in close cooperation with SESAMm’s teams, including technical teams: specifically participate in the definition of new functionalities and define future technical use cases to be addressed by our Crypto Framework (participate in product owner activity).
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- 5+ years required in business development / sales in Hedge Fund or Investment Banking;
- Good knowledge and strong interest in the crypto-assets space;
- Creative personality and problem-solving attitude with strong autonomy;
- Fluent English and French required – third language would be a plus;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and with an international background, you are ready to go the extra mile to make a difference.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com