Crypto-Asset Senior Software Engineer
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Since 2016, we are in the crypto-assets world as a technology provider and proprietary trading organization. We have developed high frequency execution systems and trading strategies aimed at crypto funds and asset managers worldwide.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will work with passionate people to design and develop the full stack of software needed to enable all the trading operations. You will be involved in the design and the development in all trading modules including new strategies, smart order router, optimal execution.
- Work as part of our Crypto-Assets Algo Trading Team to establish and maintain best-in-class software systems to enable global trading operations;
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity and monitoring systems;
- Working in multiple languages, including Python & C++;
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing highly scalable and reliable applications in a Linux environment preferably in Python or C++;
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design;
- Ideally already developed Automated Trading systems (Feed Handlers, Execution modules, Backtester, Smart Order Router);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org