Crypto-Assets Senior Quantitative Developer
Our team is looking for a Crypto-Assets Senior Quantitative Developer:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, We are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Since 2016, we are in the crypto-assets world as a technology provider and proprietary trading organization. We have developed high frequency execution systems and trading strategies aimed at crypto funds and asset managers worldwide.
As a member of the Crypto-Assets Algo Trading Team, you will work with passionate people to design and develop the full stack of software needed to enable all the trading operations. You will be involved in the design and the development in all trading modules including new strategies, smart order router, optimal execution.
- Work as part of our Crypto-Assets Algo Trading Team to establish and maintain best-in-class software systems to enable global trading operations
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity and monitoring systems
- Working in multiple languages, including Python, Go, C++…
- Testing at the unit, functional and end-to-end level
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing highly scalable and reliable applications in a Linux environment preferably in Python, Go, C++…
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design such as HTTP, WebSocket, FIX, SBE, time-series query…
- Familiar with production environment
- Ideally already developed Automated Trading systems (Feed Handlers, Execution modules, Backtester, Smart Order Router)
- Familiar with financial instruments such as derivatives products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com