Our team is looking for a Data Analyst in Tunis:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time.
We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes. Moreover, this data is also exploited to develop custom investment strategies using our internal Machine Learning and statistical expertise.
With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: in collaboration with the strategist team you will be creating datasets that will be used by the modelling team to create systematic trading strategies. You also will provide insights to guide NLP research…
- Data mining: data relevance for financial products forecasting;
- Perform features analysis:
- Correlation analysis;
- Stationarity analysis;
- Perform features engineering: from digitized alternative data and market data;
- Provide regularly:
- Feedbacks to NLP researchers;
- Insights to modeling teams;
- Work in collaboration with strategist teams to ensure consistency of features and targets;
- Write analysis reports and possibly research papers.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering school with specialization in Data Science / Machine Learning.
- Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Machine Learning / Data Science;
- Software: expert in Python and common feature analysis libraries (scipy.stats for instance), notions in Git, mastery of Jupyter notebook (or other python IDE);
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus;
- Strong knowledge in financial markets;
- Advanced statistics and probability theory;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning principles and practices;
- Additional skills:
- Some experience in machine learning with Time Series and/or deep learning would be a plus.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Please send your application to: email@example.com