Our team is looking for a Data Engineer in Tunis:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time.
We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes. Moreover, this data is also exploited to develop custom investment strategies using our internal Machine Learning and statistical expertise.
With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: in collaboration with the IT architecture team, you will oversee the overall quality of the data used by SESAMm’s models. You will handle the data collection, cleaning, indexing, storing and adjusting as well its delivery to the production chain (feature analysis, modelling and strategists team).
- Data query: handle several providers and several type of request;
- Ensure the data quality: watchdog implementation, production monitoring;
- Identify complex market data inconsistency;
- Data aggregation: from big data to smart data;
- API development.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering school with specialization in data engineering.
- Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Data handling;
- Software: expert in Python and a deep understanding of the systems and infrastructure that generate and store the data (SQL, NoSQL, HDP);
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus;
- Knowledge in financial markets;
- Additional skills:
- Some knowledge of Machine Learning principles and practices.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org