At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Our team is looking for a Data Science Project Manager:
Overarching goal: you will be managing projects that involve cutting edge machine and deep learning applications to develop innovative financial indicators based on NLP analytical results.
- Perform and manage data science projects for clients with a team;
- Manage client relationships and present results to clients;
- Collaborate with clients to identify their business needs in order to build analytics and forecasting signals, based on text data and time series;
- Use and evaluate relevant machine and deep learning tools;
- Integrate analytics and signals into dashboarding tools;
- Understand existing models and find innovative ways to improve them;
- Develop or extend machine and deep learning-based algorithms;
- Scope projects in pre-sale phase.
Client-facing responsibilities will be progressively introduced as part of an initial training period. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
- Engineering school with specialisation in data science/machine learning/statistics/IT
Work experience and Skills Requirements
- Work experience: 2-5 years of experience in Machine Learning/data science and some experience in project management (Agile methodology is a plus)
- Software: Very good in Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit Learn and NLP libraries: Spacy)
- Excellent communication skills: communicate insights on data and results to the clients
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills
- Strong interest for NLP algorithms
- In depth knowledge of machine learning principles and practices
- Additional skills:
- Some experience with deep learning applied to temporally structured data
- Some knowledge/interest in finance
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy, curiosity toward a changing environment and real dedication to solving problems for clients.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Please send your application to: email@example.com