Our team is looking for a Data scientist intern:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Internship Goal: you will be supporting the quantitative team in creating predictive models for financial markets.
- Detect patterns, implement tests and evaluate on datasets;
- Perform data preprocessing and feature engineering;
- Understand and generalize machine learning models;
- Create a data visualization library on a massive scale;
- Use and evaluate relevant machine learning tools;
- Write analysis reports.
The duties and responsibilities in this internship description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering school in data science/mathematics/statistics
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: 0-1 years of experience in Machine Learning;
- Strong interest in complex machine learning models (supervised & unsupervised, deep learning etc.);
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning principles and practices;
- Some knowledge in finance and some experience in Machine Learning with Time Series would be an advantage;
- Languages: near-native / fluent English speaker with good writing skills;
- Software: a good hand on Python, some machine learning libraries knowledge or other relevant coding skills;
- Basic statistic knowledge;
- Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This internship requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Location: Paris (France)
- Duration: 6 months, possibly leading to a permanent contract
Join SESAMm, an innovative and ambitious FinTech startup with high potential.
Please send your application with our contact form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org