Our team in Paris is looking for a Data Scientist.
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: you will be creating cutting-edge machine learning applications to develop innovative financial indicators based on NLP analytical results.
- Develop or extend machine learning-based algorithms
- Use and evaluate relevant machine learning tools
- Understand existing models and find innovative ways to improve them
- Work with the quantitative team and be a source of proposals
- Perform analysis on a distributed computing architecture
- Write analysis reports and possibly research papers
- Production launch of the developed algorithm
- Participate in conferences and meetings with clients (especially in France, Luxembourg and the UK)
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering School with specialization in data science/machine learning.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Machine Learning/data science
- Strong interest in complex machine learning models (supervised & unsupervised, deep learning etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning principles and practices
- Some knowledge/interest in finance would be a plus
- Some experience in machine learning with Time Series and/or deep learning would be a plus
- Languages: near-native / fluent English speaker with good writing skills
- Software: expert in Python and common machine learning libraries (sklearn for instance), or other relevant coding skills
- Mathematics: advanced statistics and probability theory
- Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment. You will contribute to the company’s most important strategic decisions; thereby this job will be a high-level entrepreneurial experience.
- Percent Time: 100% – Flexible working conditions
- Status: Executive
- Location: Paris (France); trips to London, Metz and Luxembourg
- Salary: attractive + equity package
- Duration: permanent contract
Join SESAMm, an innovative and ambitious FinTech startup with high potential.
Please send your application with our contact form below or to email@example.com