Our team is looking for a Data Scientist:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: you will be creating cutting edge machine learning applications to develop innovative financial indicators based on NLP analytical results.
- Develop or extend machine learning-based algorithms
- Use and evaluate relevant machine learning tools
- Understand existing models and find innovative ways to improve them
- Work with the quantitative team and be source of proposals
- Perform analysis on a distributed computing architecture
- Write analysis reports and possibly research papers
- Production launch of the developed algorithm
- Participate in conferences and meetings with clients
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering school with specialisation in data science/machine learning
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Machine Learning/data science
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus
- Software: expert in Python and common machine learning libraries (sklearn for instance), or other relevant coding skills
- Strong interest for complex machine learning models (supervised & unsupervised, deep learning etc.)
- In depth knowledge of machine learning principles and practices
- Some knowledge/interest in finance would be a plus
- Some experience in machine learning with Time Series and/or deep learning would be a plus
- Mathematics: advanced statistics and probability theory
- Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org