Our team is looking for a Data Scientist in Paris:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time.
We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes. Moreover, this data is also exploited to develop custom investment strategies using our internal Machine Learning and statistical expertise.
With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: you will be creating cutting edge Machine and Deep Learning applications to develop innovative financial indicators based on NLP analytical results.
- Develop or extend Machine and Deep Learning-based algorithms;
- Use and evaluate relevant Machine and Deep Learning tools;
- Understand existing models and find innovative ways to improve them;
- Work with the strategist team and be source of proposals for financial interpretation of probabilities outputted by our models;
- Perform analysis on a distributed computing architecture;
- Write analysis reports and possibly research papers;
- Production launch of the developed algorithm;
- Participate in conferences and meetings with clients.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering school with specialization in Data Science / Machine Learning
- Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Machine Learning / Data Science;
- Software: expert in Python and common deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, Theano…), or other relevant coding skills;
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills;
- Strong interest for complex Machine Learning models (supervised & unsupervised, deep learning, reinforcement learning, etc.);
- In depth knowledge of Machine Learning principles and practices;
- Advanced statistics and probability theory;
- Additional skills:
- Some experience with Deep Learning applied to temporally structured data;
- Some knowledge / interest in finance.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com