Development and Integration End-of-studies Internship
Our team is looking for an intern in Development and integration:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Internship Goal: you will be integrated in the quantitative and Machine Learning team in Paris. You will both support the R&D team and participate in the development of a global framework for the creation of systematic trading strategies. This framework will automate repetitive tasks in order to ease the work of the team. You will be close to our data scientists to acquire their workflow and to respond to their requirement.
- Code cleaning and structuring
- Improve existing tools and develop new tools
- Minimize code complexity
- Work with a distributed architecture
The duties and responsibilities in this internship description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering school in computer science
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: a first internship in development with Python and/or in Big Data field is a plus
- Languages: English (fluent) and French
- Software: Good skills in Python and SQL, Git
- Mastering computer science: in particular code complexity and distributed computing
- Use of Pandas/Numpy libraries is a plus
- Some knowledge in automation server written is a plus: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker
- Organized with the ability to work independently
- Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This internship requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com