At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Internship Goal: to contribute to the DevOps deployments & infrastructure preparation. You will take part to Proof-of-Concept implementations and help growing a fully automated infrastructure.
- Setup and deploy internally developed systems through Kubernetes;
- Maintain, upgrade and manage our infrastructure;
- Automate and maintain CI/CD systems for the whole company;
- Monitor production’s software;
- Validate systems usability through POCs.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Last year of engineer diploma or master’s degree in computer science
- Experience: a first internship in Devops or System Administration is a plus;
- Software: Medium skills in Docker, Linux, Bash and Kubernetes. Go & Ansible knowledge is a plus;
- Languages: good level in English / an intermediate level in French would be a plus;
- Additional skills:
- Experience with cloud providers or cloud infrastructure;
- Gitlab CI/CD knowledge.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100% / part time
- Duration: > 4 months
- Location: Metz (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com