At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Our team is looking for a Digital Marketing and Communication Manager:
We are working to promote our brand and products on a global scale in the investment industry.
Your role will be to help the marketing and communication team in its missions to support our sales and marketing teams and help SESAMm in its growth.
You will be working with our teams in France and will have to be both autonomous and able to communicate easily to smooth the exchanges between team members.
We are looking for people comfortable in an innovative work environment, curious but also eager to learn new things and tackle challenges!
- Digital Marketing
- Digital promotion of our products and services, provide support to Sales team;
- Support or initiate actions to improve leads generation and prospects acquisition (e.g: mailing campaign, webinar, modification and/or update on web site, customer journey study, persona creation, marketing material creation);
- Develop and strengthen the visibility and awareness of our brand and our products in France and abroad (United States, England, Europe and Japan);
- Website promotion, content creation.
- Competitive & Marketing Intelligence
- Analytics and reporting
- Follow and study campaigns made (specifically mailing) and web traffic, set up dashboards to follow digital activity, support work related to reporting and analytics from the marketing team.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
- License / Master or equivalent with specialization related to marketing and communication.
- Work experience: 2 years minimum
- Preferably related to B2B marketing and/or communication. Experience in an innovative company or one related to finance or artificial intelligence would be appreciated.
- Very good written comprehension and expression in French and English (C1-C2, level equivalent to Toeic 900+);
- Autonomy, rigor, curiosity and versatility;
- Comfortable in office tools (Excel, Word, and G Suite), experienced on PowerPoint and/or Google Slides;
- Curiosity and/or knowledge in Fintech, finance (investment), artificial intelligence;
- Motivation, team spirit, desiring to learn!
Skills in SEO as well as in design and graphics would be a plus (Photoshop, Premiere, UI/UX, CSS…). An appetite related to the investment sector would be appreciated.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org