Who are we?
SESAMm is the French leader in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence solutions applied to asset management and Private Equity (www.sesamm.com).
Specialization: creation of innovative analytics and alternative data – we analyze in real time billions of messages, articles and posts from millions of data sources.
Team: More than 60 people, mainly engineers and researchers, with offices in Paris, New York, Tokyo, Tunis and Metz, along with international clients with large accounts, including asset managers, hedge funds and major banks in the US, Japan, France and Luxembourg.
Key technologies: Natural Language Processing, Big Data, Machine Learning and Quantitative Analysis.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Why are we looking for an English-speaking Language Annotator?
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you dream of underpinning a growing company, proposing new ideas, implementing new tools and changing processes?
At SESAMm, everyone brings their creativity, ideas and skills, we are experts, but also beginners in spirit. Like a family, we value closeness, support and teamwork.
We learn every day from the experience of this great team and we constantly take up new challenges. We are proud of the work accomplish and participate in the success of this great adventure!
In brief: As an English-speaking Language Annotator you will be in charge of reviewing linguistic data to validate contents and to organize, structure and perform annotations campaigns to improve SESAMm’s Natural Language Processing algorithms for international clients. You will be part of a fast-growing team of content experts and BI analysts.
What you will do:
- Conduct annotation campaigns on articles, posts and messages extracted from web data to identify specific topics or behaviors.
- Maintain and maintain SESAMm’s English (and several other languages if you are interested) vocabulary database by suggesting entries related to specific tasks/topics, correcting or deleting erroneous or outdated data.
- Match entities across different databases and verify the results of automated matchings. Suggest improvements to increase level of automation.
- Choose unambiguous vocabulary to populate the subject taxonomy used to qualify companies and other entities.
- Critically review the suggestions of partners and clients: verify, correct or invalidate these suggestions.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
Native English writing proficiency, very good interpersonal skills and strong motivation are required. The candidate will need to demonstrate autonomy and innovation in the face of a changing environment. The list of tasks described is not necessarily exhaustive and may be modified according to the constraints of the company and the evolution of its needs.
What do we want from you?
This position is open to entry-level candidates as well as experienced profiles.
- English as a mother tongue
- Good analytical skills and very detail-oriented
- At ease with online tech and tools
- Autonomy, curiosity and common sense
- Excellent communication and relational skills: communicate and collaborate with internal teams, understand their needs and issues,
- Linguistic fundamentals would be a plus
- Knowledge about databases and Natural Language Processing is a plus
What we offer at SESAMm:
Package: We offer attractive packages with various advantages: Company provided medical insurance & meal vouchers & other benefits.
Flexibility: Our teams are allowed to telework up to three days a week (or more with COVID restrictions).
Work environment: In our offices, you will find refreshments (coffee, tea, drinks, snacks) and interactions in a rich and multicultural environment.
Career: Deciding to join SESAMm, means having prospects for growth, seeing the real impact of your daily work, and contributing to the evolution of a fast-growing start-up.
Professional evolution: We consider training as a key, both internally with our Learn & Show (workshops led by colleagues for knowledge sharing) or externally via third party organizations or platforms.
Transparency: You will always be apprised of the company’s continuing evolution with regular informative meetings as an essential element of transparency: “Ask Me Anything”, once a month informative and interactive meeting, strategic meetings…
Well-being: At the heart of our concerns are well-being at work, a corporate culture with strong values, and work/life balance.
In summary, SESAMm has a strong team spirit, communication facilitated by a horizontal hierarchy and a rich culture of diversity.
- Location : Tunis
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Send your candidature files (CV, motivation letter) to email@example.com