Our team is looking for an Executive Assistant:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, We are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: Support the company growth, get involved in the management and administrative operations of SESAMm.
- Administrative support:
- Mails sorting and processing
- Maintenance of archives
- Other administrative tasks
- Office management:
- Offices spaces management
- Insurances management
- Consumables and equipment orders, leasing contracts follow-up
- Event management (organization of internal company events)
- Travel arrangements
- Offices opening internationally
- Financial management and accounting:
- Invoices administrative management
- Management / follow-up of Mooncards expenses
- Human Resources:
- Get involved in integration process for new employees
- Executive assistantship:
- Appointment management
- Travel arrangements
- Expenses reports management
- Partners / providers management
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the most strategically, administratively and financially important tasks of the company.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma or BA/BSC (assistant manager, executive assistant…)
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Experience: 2 years minmum
- Languages: fluent English and French speaker
- Software: Good hand in Office suite
- Knowledge in Accounting and Human Resources
- Interest for innovation or finance
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com