At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Our team is looking for a Financial and Administrative Assistant:
Overarching goal: Support the company growth, get involved in business administration and financial management.
- Financial management and accounting
- Invoices administrative management;
- Expenses report management;
- Get involved in various tasks related to accounting and financial management.
- Administrative support
- Mails sorting and processing;
- Records and registry files maintenance;
- Other administrative tasks.
- Office management
- Offices spaces management;
- Insurance management;
- Consumables and equipment orders, leasing contracts follow-up;
- Event management (internal event management).
- Management assistant
- Schedule management;
- Travel arrangements.
- Other :
- Human Resources
- Research, analyze and management of new candidate search channels;
- Assistance in the establishment and dissemination of recruitment offers;
- Contribution to the processing of applications and selection of candidates, job interviews’ organization.
- Other tasks to contribute to the HR department’ missions
- Development / strategy management department
- Take part in management department projects
- Human Resources
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma or BA/BSC (accouting, finance, management assistant, executive assistant…)
Work experience and Skills Requirements
- Work experience: 1-2 years minimum
- You have skills / knowledge in accounting and administrative management
- Good knowledge of the Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Languages : French (fluent) ans English (minimum B1-B2)
- You should be able to work in a team and show higher motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Metz (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org