SESAMm is an innovative company specializing in big data and artificial intelligence for investment launched in 2014. Our team build analytics and investment signals by analyzing billions of web articles and messages using natural language processing and machine learning. Thanks to our NLP platform TextReveal and quantitative data science platform SignalReveal, our company addresses the entire value chain of alpha research. SESAMm has offices in Paris, New York, Tokyo, Tunis and Metz and works with major hedge funds, banks and asset management clients around the world for both fundamental and quantitative use cases.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
SESAMm is looking for a frontend engineer to contribute building data visualization dashboards sitting on top of NLP, ML and Quant analyses. You will build on demand web apps for professionals in finance, so you’ll have to allow quick and relevant interpretation of complex data. Interpretability should become your motto.
With you on board, the frontend team will be doubled! Thus, you should be able to work both autonomously and hand in hand with different profiles (data scientists, machine learning engineers, researchers). As a candidate you should be ready to take ownership and push your ideas forward but also have the humility to listen to the team and the empathy to understand our users.
As we are moving and growing fast, you must be a passionate learner, always ready to develop new skills and to experiment to solve problems.
- Engineer diploma or master’s degree in computer science
- Work Experience: 2+ years of programming experience
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus
- A passion for well documented and tested software development
- An ability to work within a diverse team
- Ability to empathize and understand customer need
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks (such as Angular, React, Vue)
- Some backend development experience (Python, Node.js, Go)
- An eye for data visualization and UI design
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: Permanent contract
- Location: Metz / Paris / Tunis
Please send your application to: email@example.com