Frontend developer / engineer
Our team is looking for a Frontend Developer / Engineer in Paris or Metz:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time.
We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes. Moreover, this data is also exploited to develop custom investment strategies using our internal Machine Learning and statistical expertise.
With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
SESAMm is looking for a Frontend Engineer to contribute building data visualization dashboards sitting on top of NLP, Machine Learning and Quant analyses. You will build on demand web apps for professionals in finance, so you’ll have to allow quick and relevant interpretation of complex data. Interpretability should become your motto.
With you on board, the frontend team will be doubled! Thus, you should be able to work both autonomously and hand in hand with different profiles (data scientists, machine learning engineers, researchers). As a candidate you should be ready to take ownership and push your ideas forward but also have the humility to listen to the team and the empathy to understand our users.
As we are moving and growing fast, you must be a passionate learner, always ready to develop new skills and to experiment to solve problems.
- Engineer diploma or master’s degree in computer science.
- Work Experience: 2+ years of programming experience;
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus;
- A passion for well documented and tested software development;
- An ability to work within a diverse team;
- Ability to empathize and understand customer needs;
- Additional skills:
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks (such as Angular, React, Vue);
- Some backend development experience (Python, Node.js, Go);
- An eye for data visualization and UI design.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris or Metz (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org