Full-Stack BigData Developer
SESAMm is looking for a Fullstack NodeJS Developer with good bases in Angular in Metz:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goals: You will take part in many developments in NodeJS and Angular in the R&D team (mainly the website L’Humeur des Marchés)
- Take part to Big Data developments;
- General developments (APIs, webservices, etc.);
- Bug fixing;
- Existing tools improvements (in particular the website l’Humeur des Marchés).
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering or University degree in computer science
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Required Experience: 0-5 years in computing
- Development bases and code optimization mastering
- Computer Skills: Angular (>4), NodeJS, Git, JSON, MongoDB, Linux, …
- Java or any other programing language knowledge would be very appreciated
- Languages: French (fluent), English (intermediate level)
- Any participation in personal projects concerning computer science will be taken in account
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Metz (France)
Please send you application to: firstname.lastname@example.org