Our team is looking for a Full-Stack Developer in NodeJS and Angular for Metz.
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will be involved in our developments in NodeJS, Angular in our R&D department, especially for our web platforms such as L’Humeur des Marchés.
- Angular front-end development
- UI design
- NodeJS back-end development
- Other developments such as APIs or web services.
- Bug tracking/fixing
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Engineering School in computer science
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: 0-5 years in computer science and IT
- Mastering computer science basics and program optimization
- Languages: fluent French, good understanding and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of the following tools and programming languages: Angular (>4), NodeJS, Git, SQL, JSON and Linux
- Experience or knowledge in mobile development or any other web-based technology would be very appreciated
Involvement in personal projects related to IT development (simple interest or active commitment) would be greatly appreciated.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100% – Flexible working conditions
- Locations: Metz – occasional trips to Paris
- Duration: permanent contract
Please send your application with our contact form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org