IT Quant Internship
Our team is looking for an IT Quant Intern:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Since 2016, we are in the crypto-assets world as a technology provider and proprietary trading organization. We have developed high frequency execution systems and trading strategies aimed at crypto funds and asset managers worldwide.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Internship Goal: you will work with passionate people to design and develop the full stack of software needed to enable all the trading operations. You will be involved in the design and the development in all trading modules including new strategies, smart order router, optimal execution.
- Developing highly efficient and robust systems
- Testing extensively to ensure proper software robustness and performance
- Maintaining existing software, and making modifications as required
- Working in multiple languages, including Python & C++
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Smarts, curiosity and a passion for technology
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java, C#)
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com