NLP Research Engineer
SESAMm is looking for a NLP Research Engineer:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will work with the R&D team to develop cutting edge varied text analytics: sentiment analysis, semantic role labeling, name entity recognition, etc.
- Participate in several innovative research projects: synthesize existing research, implement algorithms, evaluate them and present results;
- Create and evaluate new resources (corpora, lexicons, ontologies, etc.);
- Search for new data sources, filter and prepare data;
- Supervise technical aspects of proofs of concept;
- Write tech reports and participate to publications;
- Attend to workshops and conferences (ACL, EMNLP, etc.)
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Preferably in NLP, Engineering or Computer Science Master’s degree with previous experience in NLP
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: a first experience in sentiment analysis, for instance with deep learning would be appreciated, experience with Big Data is a plus, but any experience in NLP will be considered;
- Applied knowledge in NLP, machine learning, artificial intelligence and statistics;
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, a basic level of French is mandatory;
- Software: fluency in Java and/or Python is mandatory, necessary knowledge of NLP libraries.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Metz or Paris
Please send your application with our contact form below or to email@example.com