At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
You will be in charge of developing services to handle data & user management.
Some frontend development might be required but the job will mainly concern backend development.
Key activities :
❖ Services Development
● Development of IT infrastructure to extract, store and process both high and low frequency data
● Development of frontend interfaces for those infrastructures
● Prepare deployments in a DevOps environment
❖ Product Integration
● Work with Quantitative Analysts, Linguists and other IT profiles
● Take part to infrastructure design
● Identify client needs or propose new features
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
- Engineering school/university with specialization in IT, software engineering or data science.
Other types of profiles are welcome to apply as long as they have significant IT experience.
Work experience and Skills Requirements
- Work experience: 2-5 years of experience in software development
- Skills required:
- Skills in NodeJS are required, Python is an appreciated plus
- Knowledge of Angular, React or VueJS is an appreciated plus
- Good communication and popularization skills: understand technical team needs and issues,
collaborate with several internal teams. Team player.
- Some experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud computing (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Metz (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org