At SESAMm, we provide tools for the investment industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
SESAMm is looking for a Python 3.x backend developer.
We are developing APIs to serve our Quantitative & Data Science Algorithms.
Your role will be to take part to the APIs design and implementation, so that our clients can leverage Machine Learning and Deep learning through the web. You will be working with our teams in France and will have to be both autonomous and able to communicate easily to smooth the exchanges between team members. You have to be at ease with at least one web framework, unit and integration testing methodologies.
- Engineer diploma or master’s degree in computer science
- Good knowledge of modern web frameworks (Flask ideally);
- Knowledge about basic web standards & technologies (Authentication, Swagger…)
- At least 2 years of experience as a backend developer
- Flash knowledge
- Python 3.x
- Statistic al / Machine Learning / financial knowledge is a good plus
- Knowledge of SciPy Framework is a plus (Pandas, Numpy, SkLearn…)
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org