Python Developer Internship
Our team is looking for a Python Developer Intern:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal Machine Learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
SESAMm is looking for a Python developer intern who will work closely with the NLP team to help create and improve existing NLP applications; You will contribute to build data processing infrastructures for professionals in finance, so you’ll have to allow quick and relevant interpretation of complex data.
Job Goal: Surrounded by a high-level team, you will participate in an extraordinary adventure. The development of a first-rate fintech startup.
As we are moving and growing fast, you must be a passionate learner, always ready to develop new skills and to experiment to solve problems.
- In a master’s degree or engineering school, you have a good knowledge of Python programming
- Software: Good skills in Python and Linux
- Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus
- A passion for well documented and tested software development
- An ability to work within a diverse team
- Ability to empathize and understand customer needs
- Additional skills:
- Knowledge in Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- A strong background in statistical modeling and linear algebra
- A strong interest in cognition and / or language
- Architecture design knowledge is appreciated
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: 6 months internship
- Location: Paris or Metz (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org