Our team is looking for a Quant Researcher:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will be creating new quantitative trading strategies based on emotion/sentiment analysis and implementing those strategies in an optimized manner by using powerful algorithms.
- Working with large datasets using cutting edge technologies
- Extract predictive signals from financial data through a variety of methods including statistical data analysis, machine learning and time series analysis
- Perform back-testing, analyze performance and produce reports
- Identify new relevant markets and financial products to increase our investment perimeter
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics or computer science) with strong IT and Quantitative Finance skills
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: A first experience in quantitative analysis is mandatory
- IT Skills: Very good skills in Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- Very interested in statistical and mathematical models applied to quantitative finance
- Capable of proposing innovative solutions to tough technical challenges
- Knowledge in machine learning is a huge plus
- Languages: fluent English and an intermediate level of French
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org