Our team is looking for a Quant Researcher:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal Machine Learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will be creating new quantitative trading strategies and signals based on emotion/sentiment analysis and implementing those strategies in an optimized manner by using powerful algorithms.
- Work with large datasets using cutting edge technologies
- Extract predictive signals from various financial data sources through a variety of methods including statistical data analysis, Machine Learning and time series
- Perform robust back-testing, analyze performance and produce
- Research and develop advanced quantitative models and implement new investment ideas.
- Identify new relevant markets and financial products to increase our investment
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics or computer science) with strong IT and Quantitative Finance skills
- Work Experience: A first experience in quantitative analysis is mandatory
- IT Skills: Very good skills in Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- Strong interest in statistical and mathematical models applied to quantitative finance
- Capable of proposing innovative solutions to tough technical challenges
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com