Sales Developer in Financial Software
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Our team is looking for a Sales Developer in Financial Software based in New York City (USA):
Overarching Goal: Drive all aspects of Commercial development in North America.
- Represent the North American activities within a growing Business Development team;
- Prospect new sales opportunities and expand business with existing clients in North America (USA & Canada);
- Create sales offers based on an understanding of SESAMm’s PaaS products and technologies (strong IT knowledge necessary) and a deep analysis of clients’ technical needs;
- Develop long-term business relationships with CEOs and senior managers of global investment companies and other financial institutions;
- Promote SESAMm’s software solutions and consulting services to quantitative and fundamental asset managers;
- Optimize sales development strategies in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Participate in conferences, networking events and meetings around North America;
- Work in close cooperation with other SESAMm teams, including technical teams (big data experts, researchers, quantitative analysts, data scientists);
- Will require some travel to France.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science preferred
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales of financial software tools / alternative data in the US;
- Good working knowledge of quantitative / data science modeling and alternative data;
- Creative personality and problem-solving attitude with strong autonomy;
- Fluent English required – second language would be a plus;
- Self-motivated and ambitious, you are ready to go the extra mile to make a difference;
- Some (light) programming skills would be a plus to interact with our technical team.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player. This job requires high degree of autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: New York City (USA)
Please send your application to: email@example.com