Sales Engineer in Financial Software
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will be involved in all aspects of Commercial development in Western Europe.
- Be an active member of a growing Business Development team;
- Prospect new sales opportunities and expand business with existing clients in western Europe (France, UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Benelux, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia…);
- Create complete consulting offers based on deep analysis of clients’ technical needs, understanding of SESAMm’s products and technologies (strong IT knowledge necessary);
- Develop long-term business relationships with CEOs and senior managers of global investment companies and other financial institutions;
- Promote SESAMm’s software solutions and consulting services to fundamental and quantitative asset managers;
- Optimize sales development strategies in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Participate in networking events around Europe;
- Business trips may occur;
- Work in close cooperation with SESAMm’s teams, including technical teams (big data experts, researchers, quantitative analysts, data scientists).
- Engineering school in computer science.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience required in sales of software tools or consultancy services dedicated to financial markets (at Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capgemini or similar);
- Creative personality and problem-solving attitude with strong autonomy;
- Excellent English and French required – third language would be a plus;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and with an international background, you are ready to go the extra mile to make a difference;
- Business or engineering degree;
- Some (light) programming skills would be a plus to interact with our technical team.
- Contract Type: Long-term contract
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Paris
We aim at becoming the international leader of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Financial Markets
Please send your application with our contact form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org