Sales Engineer in Financial Software
Our team is looking for a Sales Engineer in Financial Software:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: you will be involved in all aspects of Commercial development in Western Europe.
- Be an active member of a growing Business Development team;
- Prospect new sales opportunities and expand business with existing clients in western Europe (France, UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Benelux, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia…);
- Create complete consulting offers based on deep analysis of clients’ technical needs, understanding of SESAMm’s products and technologies (strong IT knowledge necessary);
- Develop long term business relationships with CEOs and senior managers of global investment companies and other financial institutions;
- Promote SESAMm’s software solutions and consulting services to fundamental and quantitative asset managers;
- Optimize sales development strategies in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Participate to networking events around Europe;
- Business trips may occur;
- Work in close cooperation with SESAMm’s teams, including technical teams (big data experts, researchers, quantitative analysts, data scientists).
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Business School or Engineering School in computer science
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience required in sales of software tools or consultancy services dedicated to financial markets (at Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capgemini or similar);
- Creative personality and problem-solving attitude with strong autonomy;
- Fluent English and French required – third language would be a plus;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and with an international background, you are ready to go the extra mile to make a difference;
- Some (light) programming skills would be a plus to interact with our technical team.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com