SENIOR BIG DATA ENGINEER
Our team is looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer in Paris:
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
SESAMm aims at unifying all its technical knowledge in a computation Framework whose main objectives are:
- To store large volumes of structured / unstructured data (up to hundreds of TB);
- To perform massive parallel analytics and computing tasks on those data including cleaning, streaming, data visualization etc;
- To produce efficient reporting.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goal: You will be at all intersection of SESAMm’s technical teams including NLP (Natural Language Processing), ART (Alpha Research Team) & ATT (Algorithmic Trading Team).
- Work in close collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Procurement Officer to refine the functional requirements;
- Design and develop Big Data architectures;
- Be a technical leader for the development teams.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing highly scalable and reliable Big Data architecture in a Linux environment preferably in Python, Java or Golang;
- Experience with the setup of Cloud infrastructures on AWS, Google Cloud or Azure;
- Experience with distributed computing tools (Dask, Spark);
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design;
- Ideally already developed Automated Trading systems (Feed Handlers, Execution modules, Backtester, Smart Order Router).
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This job requires autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris (France)
Please send your application to: email@example.com