At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Our team is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst:
Overarching goal : you will be in charge of analyzing data using SESAMm’s natural language processing tools and creating visualizations and presentations for international clients. You will lead the development of dynamic dashboards for various investment use cases and will manage a growing team of BI analysts.
Data analysis and visualization
- Analyze data regarding market trends and patterns
- Help tell a story by translating data into visualizations, metrics, and goals
- Oversee the delivery of dashboards, including requirements gathering, testing, and implementation
Management of the contents team
- Manage a dedicated team of BI analysts
- Develop policies and procedures for data analysis and client delivery
- Review and validate deliveries
- Structure and scale the “Contents” team: select candidates, conduct interviews, train new team members
Collaborate with Product and Sales teams
- Work with Sales team to manage client relationships, scope projects and handle deliveries
- Cooperate with Product teams to identify software upgrades needed to improve data analysis processes
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
- Engineering School, Business School or University Master Degree
Work experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: Minimum 2-5 years experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics
- Experience in managing a team
- Good analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and relational skills: communicate with clients, understand their needs and issues, collaborate with internal teams
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Languages: fluent English speaker with very good writing skills
- Data visualization software skills: Kibana, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight or similar
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel
- (Bonus) Programming skills in Python and knowledge of REST APIs
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org