Senior Software Developer/DevOps
Our team in Metz is looking for a Senior Software Developer with strong knowledge in DevOps.
SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Job Goals: You will be co-leading the R&D teams in our projects. You will be here to bring ideas, lead projects, implement processes in the IT team and challenge the CTO to improve the products and architecture that have been developed. Working with micro-services based on MongoDB, Docker and NodeJS, you will bring your knowledge to improve the products efficiency.
- Lead IT projects, implement processes and manage developers
- Design and improve our existing projects, such as l’Humeur des Marchés
- Design and implement scalable databases for Big Data, with millions of values per day
- Choose, set-up and maintain new deployment technologies for the whole company
- Implement and monitor production’s software
- Create and deploy external APIs to provide data streams to clients
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: Senior in computer science, 5 years+
- Languages: Strong knowledge in NodeJS. Skills in Java
- Software: Git, Docker, UNIX, AWS and MongoDB
- Strong processes and project management knowledge (major duty)
- Experience in real-time computing is a serious plus
- Code optimization
- Strong experience in architecture and software’s design
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This position requires strong autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment. You will contribute to the company’s most important technical decisions; thereby this position will be a high-level entrepreneurial experience. You have to be a force for bringing forward proposals, especially in database and software architecture. Co-leading with the CTO will require patience, but it will bring you satisfaction and a lot of freedom in your everyday work.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Location: Metz (France)
- Duration: permanent contract (CDI), starting as soon as possible
- Status: executive
- Package: very attractive salary + bonus + stock options
Join SESAMm, an innovative and ambitious FinTech startup with high potential.
Please send your application with our contact form below or to email@example.com