Unix System Administrator
Our team is looking for an Unix System Administrator:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Our team is looking for a senior System Administrator with strong knowledge in DevOps.
Job Goal: You will be in charge of System Administration, deployment automation & DevOps. We are looking for someone who is curious, autonomous and like testing new technologies. You will be here to bring ideas, manage productions, implement and automate processes within the whole SESAMm team. You have to be comfortable working with Linux, Ansible, Docker/Kubernetes and Gitlab CI/CD.
- Setup and deploy internally developed systems through Kubernetes;
- Maintain, upgrade and manage our infrastructure;
- Automate and maintain CI/CD systems for the whole company;
- Monitor production’s software;
- Ensure network’s security through backups & firewall.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: Experienced in computer science, 3 – 5 years;
- Languages: Strong knowledge in Bash. Skills in Python is a plus;
- Software: Gitlab CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes, UNIX & Ansible. ElasticSearch and MongoDB is appreciated;
- DevOps knowledge is not mandatory as you can learn it, but is a serious plus;
- Experience with cloud providers like GCP is a plus.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. This position requires strong autonomy and curiosity toward a changing environment. You have to be a force for bringing forward proposals & eager to learn new technologies.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Duration: permanent contract, starting as soon as possible
- Location: Metz or Paris (France)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org