SESAMm is a SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with a registered capital of 121 002,20 €. The head office is at 11 Rempart St Thiébault, 57000 Metz, France, and can be contacted at +33 (0)3 87 37 00 69 for non-commercial purposes.
This site is hosted by OVH (SAS with a capital of 10 069 020 €, 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France, 1007).
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Sylvain FORTÉ
Chief Operating Officer (COO): Pierre RINALDI
Chief Technical Officer (CTO): Florian AUBRY
SESAMm owns multiple registered trademarks that represent SESAMm as well as its services. TextReveal® and SignalReveal® trademarks are registered in Europe and the United Kingdom, and other countries.
SESAMm is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding using your Personal Data, and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
Definitions used in this Policy
Data protection principles we follow
What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
What Personal Data do we gather about you
How we use your Personal Data
Who else has access to your Personal Data
How we secure your data
Information about cookies
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required.
- Processing is limited with time. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances, you can request your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing your Personal Data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – if we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please get in touch with us.
- Suitable for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right to use a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to remove any given consent for processing your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, address, etc. – mainly information necessary for delivering you the relevant information according to your request. We save the information you provide us with for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information is automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your time of visit, the country origin of your IP address, etc. This information is used to improve your experience. When you look at the contents of our website, your activities may be anonymously logged.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, providing you with information about our services or adding you to our e-mailing list if that is what you have requested, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to evaluate the length of time of visits throughout our website.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you services similar to or the same as your browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, we have asked your consent.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save information collected about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 6 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Connected third parties:GreenhouseGreenhouse, our ATS (applicant tracking system), is software that manages the recruiting and hiring process, including job postings and job applications. Consent is mandatory to apply for our position, and the data is stored for two years, by default, except if you decide to delete your data before.
Learn more about Greenhouse GDPR
Hubspot (CRM, CMS, Mailing)
SESAMm needs your contact information to contact you about our products and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time with the “manage subscription option” in each of our mailings.
Email marketing is only sent to contacts with a legal basis to communicate, which is mandatory on each of our forms on the website.
SESAMm is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other privacy regulations, visitors to our website must consent to be tracked. This policy means that we display a notice telling visitors that we use cookie tracking, and we offer the choice to opt in to being tracked or not.
Learn more about Hubspot Data Processing Agreement
We only work with Processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks to ensure our website and your Personal Data are kept safe.
Even though we try our best, we can not guarantee information security. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some essential features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and provides more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The last modification was made on 18th October 2022.