Submit this form to download your ebook now
In our latest research, “Unmasking Greenwashing with AI” our ESG and Research & Analytics teams provide a comprehensive analysis of greenwashing trends using AI-powered text analysis.
- Notable increase in mentions of greenwashing, with a 3.3x rise since 2021.
- This increase suggests both a real growth in deceptive sustainability practices and a rise in public awareness.
- Greenwashing represents 55% of all reputational laundering, underscoring a major shift towards environmental deception.
- Surge in climate lawsuits with over 3x increase in climate change lawsuits since 2020, highlighting legal risks for misleading practices
- It underscores the financial sector’s dual role in both contributing to and fighting against greenwashing through its investment practices